This meal is perfect for a lunch or breakfast. It is super easy and very quick, so it is perfect when you do not have much time to cook! You can swap out the avocado or tomatoes for other vegetables, like spinach, if you would prefer. It is a simple and yummy way to make sure you are eating lots of vegetables in your meals.
- A handful of mushrooms
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 pieces of toast
- Wash and slice your mushrooms.
- Crush and finely dice the clove of garlic.
- Heat some vegetable oil in pan over a medium-high heat, before adding the mushrooms and the garlic.
- Once the mushroom are soft and brown take them off the heat.
- Smash the inside of the avocado with a fork, before spreading it on your toast (you may want to add a splash of lime juice and some chilli flakes to the avocado for an extra bit of flavour).
- After spreading your avocado on top of your toast, add your mushrooms and quartered tomatoes before tucking in to the perfect breakfast or lunchtime feast.